Grown, produced and made in Australia with 100% Australian Hemp Seed. Hemp Flour is an excellent addition to your baking. Use for both sweet and savoury recipes.
Hemp flour is all purpose and is produced by extracting the oil from raw seed. What is left is a substance called Hemp cake. It is then milled and turned into Hemp Flour powder.
- high in fibre
- protein over 30% per 100g
- gluten free
- gmo free
- plant based
Looking for cooking ideas with Hemp Flour:)
Lemony Hemp Seed Cake
This cake is rich and moist, with just a touch of lemony satisfaction.
- 2 ½ cups of flour, 1 cup hemp flour, 1 ½ wholemeal
- 2 tbs de hulled hemp seeds
- 2 fresh lemons grated zest (4/6 tps)
- 1 tbs baking powder
- ¼ tps sea salt
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup brown rich syrup or honey
- 2 fresh lemons juice (6 tbs)
- 1 tps pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup rice milk/ soy milk whatever takes your fancyJ
- ½ cup brown rice syrup or honey
- 1 lemon grated (2/3 tps)
Preheat oven to 180C.
Combine the flour, hempseed, lemon zest, baking powder and salt.
Whisk, stir in olive oil, rice syrup, lemon juice and vanilla extract.
Slowly add the milk to create a smooth batter.
Bake 35/40 min
Cool for 10 min, on wire rack
Prepare glaze, by heating.
Immediately spoon over cake.